- This extremely thin, energy-efficient glazing can be retrofitted into old-style timber sash and casement window frames.
- Improves energy efficiency in historic buildings, reducing heating bills while conserving the appearance.
- Unrivalled thermal performance equal to or better than that of most low-e double glazing but in the same thickness as single glazing.
- Up to 6 times better thermal insulation than single glazing: 5.8 W/m²K v 0.9 W/m²K***
- Offers superb acoustic performance: 6 dB better than single glazing and 2 dB better than standard double glazing (a 6 dB reduction in sound has a perceived noise reduction of 34%).
- Offers reduced levels of internal condensation compared to single glazing.
- A proven solution: installed successfully in the UK, Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands and used in Japan for over 20 years.
- Market-leading 15-year guarantee if purchased from ENERGLAZE or one of its approved installers.
*** A U-value is a measure of heat loss, the lower the value, the better the product is as an insulator.