Upgrade your glass with EnerGlaze and make your home warmer, reduce your energy bills and keep your existing window frames.
EnerGlaze upgrades windows with the very latest in energy-saving glass. We are glazing experts and have upgraded over 5000 homes to date.
- We survey your existing window frames and ensure they are suitable for a glass upgrade.
- Once the new glass units are manufactured we book and agree a suitable installation date.
- Our installers take out your old glass from the frames, install your new heat-retaining glass and remove and recycle your old glass units.
First of all, we carry out a free, no-obligation quotation and survey. This allows us to test the type of glass you have in your window frames and make sure they are suitable for a glass upgrade. We offer an upgrade only if you will benefit from it. Occasionally we come across window frames that are in too bad a condition and to upgrade the glass would not make sense. In these rare instances we can offer the customer the opportunity to change the whole window using our glass and a new frame.
Our Low-E-Plus™ range of glass uses the latest Pilkington technology. This creates a double-glazed unit that offers the lowest U-value to suit your existing frames. A U-value is a measure of heat loss. The lower the U-value the better the product is at reducing heat loss. A typical double-glazed unit will have a U-value of 2.8. Our Low-E-Plus2™ unit will have a U-value of 0.9, making it as thermally efficient as triple-glazing and up to 68% better than regular double-glazing.
Typically, our customers want to make their homes warmer and more energy efficient. They do not have to change their window frames to do this. Feedback from our customers has been positive:
- 10% of our leads are now coming from referrals from previous customers.
- 5% of leads are coming from previous customers who had part of their house converted and now want to proceed with the rest.
“It really does work” is the most common statement from previous customers.